Physical Penetration Testing"Professionalism, Integrity, Discretion and Trust"
Physical Penetration Testing Service
Titan Confidential Contact
London Office - 020 31371150
Derby Office - 01332 650029
Nottingham Office - 01158 242244
Leicester Office - 01163 260777
Sheffield Office - 0114 3032426
What is Titan’s Physical Penetration Testing Service used for?
Physical Penetration Testing is a method to test the current security processes and protocols that your company employs and to test the compliance of your staff. It’s an excellent opportunity to test whether your business or organisation is safe or easily accessible to potential threats and vulnerabilities from both outside and inside.
Titan Private Investigation’s penetration testing operatives are all former government operators with backgrounds as Counter Terrorism Security Advisors (CTSA’s) and Crime Prevention Officers (CPO’s) and fully insured to conduct this vital service. We will not only test your current security protocols by attempting to gain entry into your premises, but we will deliver a comprehensive report outlining recommendations for implementation.
This is the initial phase of any penetration by using tools such as Google Earth to learn about the environment and surroundings of the target premise.
Open Source Intelligence
This is the intelligence gathering stage, collecting data through social media, notice boards and registers.
This phase is aimed at gathering further intelligence which isn’t available online. It may include sending emails, making telephone enquiries and directly approaching staff.
Observations are key, it identifies discrepancies in the environment gathered at the passive reconnaissance phase, identifies current security barriers such as CCTV, barriers, ID cards and entry methods.
This involves finalising the attack plan and ensuring the team’s equipment, transportation and kit are ready to deploy.
Once the attack has been made a full debrief is, conducted and a comprehensive report is compiled documenting our findings and recommendations which includes imagery of the assault.
Who might benefit from Titan’s Physical Penetration Testing Service?
- Companies who hold sensitive and/ or personal information.
- Organisations which store items reported and monitored by Schedule 5 of the Crime & Security Act 2001.
- Establishments that have security processes in place to protect company assets and its staff.
- Any company who wishes to reduce their insurance premiums by proactively testing penetration.
- Companies that have a theft culture.
- Maybe you have servers at your premises and are interested to see if they can be breached.
- Financial institutions.
- Companies that feel they may be or have been targeted.
- Organisations which incinerate controlled substances and/ or seized contraband.
Maybe you want to test the security of the company you utilise for this or you provide incineration services and want to prove to your client that you are secure.
- Businesses that store harmful chemical.
- Establishments that want to see first-hand if their staff are complying with security policies that are in place
- To test your GDPR compliance
- Any company who wishes to test how easy or hard it is to gain access to their buildings.
Physical Penetration Testing Service - What are the benefits?
- Reduces insurance premiums.
- Demonstrate to CTSA’s that you are serious about security and the items you store.
- Seen favourably by licensing review boards.
- Keeps your information, assets and staff safe.
- Reduces the likelihood of a business becoming a victim of crime.
Physical Penetration Testing Service - Who do I contact?
One of Titan’s Physical Penetration Testing Service team are awaiting your call. Titan offer this service nationally and can be contacted or visited at the locations below;
Derby (Head Office) Call 01332 650029
Nottingham Office Call 0115 824 2244
Leicester Office Call 0116 326 0777
Sheffield Office Call 01332 650029
London Office Call 020 31371150
Alternatively contact us direct using our confidential contact form or use our Live Chat facility to chat with a Titan Investigations team member.
“Professionalism, Integrity, Discretion and Trust”