Physical Penetration Testing How Secure Is Your Business?
Physical Penetration Testing is a great way to test the current security processes and protocols that your company employs and to test the compliance of your staff. We’re experiencing that with the introduction of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on 25th May 2018 there has been an increase in demand for this service. It’s an ideal opportunity to test whether the data you hold is safe or easily accessible to potential intruders. The fines for non-compliance are expected to be vastly increased from any previous penalties and no doubt an example will be made of companies initially to send out a stark message to others who are non-compliant.
Titan Private Investigation’s penetration testing operatives are all former government operators with backgrounds as Counter Terrorism Security Advisors (CTSA’s) and Crime Prevention Officers (CPO’s) and fully insured to conduct this vital service. We will not only test your current security protocols by attempting to gain entry into your premises, but we will deliver a comprehensive report outlining recommendations for implementation.
Who may need Physical Penetration Testing?
- Companies who hold sensitive and/ or personal information.
- Organisations which store items reported and monitored by Schedule 5 of the Crime & Security Act 2001.
- Establishments that have security processes in place to protect company assets and its staff.
- Any company who wishes to reduce their insurance premiums by proactively testing penetration.
- Companies that have a theft culture.
- Maybe you have servers at your premises and are interested to see if they can be breached.
- Financial institutions.
- Companies that feel they may be or have been targeted.
- Organisations which incinerate controlled substances and/ or seized contraband.
- Maybe you want to test the security of the company you utilise for this or you provide incineration services and want to prove to your client that you are secure.
- Businesses that store harmful chemical.
- Establishments that want to see first-hand if their staff are complying with security policies that are in place>
- To test your GDPR compliance
- Any company who wishes to test how easy or hard it is to gain access to their buildings.
What are the benefits of Physical Penetration Testing?
- Reduces insurance premiums.
- Demonstrate to CTSA’s that you are serious about security and the items you store.
- Seen favourably by licensing review boards.
- Keeps your information, assets and staff safe.
- Reduces the likelihood of a business becoming a victim of crime.
How do we conduct a Physical Penetration Test?
Titan Private Investigations Penetration Test Methodology
01. Information Gathering
02. Threat Modeling
03. Vulnerability Analysis
This is the initial phase of any penetration by using tools such as Google Earth to learn about the environment and surroundings of the target premise.
Open Source Intelligence
This is the intelligence gathering stage, collecting data through social media, notice boards and registers.
This phase is aimed at gathering further intelligence which isn’t available online. It may include sending emails, making telephone enquiries and directly approaching staff.
Observations are key, it identifies discrepancies in the environment gathered at the passive reconnaissance phase, identifies current security barriers such as CCTV, barriers, ID cards and entry methods.
Once the information has been gathered our operatives plan the penetration which will include contingencies and cover stories.
This involves finalising the attack plan and ensuring the team’s equipment, transportation and kit are ready to deploy.
Once the attack has been made a full debrief is conducted and a comprehensive report is compiled documenting our findings and recommendations which includes imagery of the assault.
Physical Penetration Testing – Who do I contact?
One of Titan’s dedicated team is awaiting your call which will be treated in the utmost confidence. Titan offer this service nationally and can be contacted or visited at the locations below;
Physical Penetration Testing Derby – Titan Private Investigation Derby (Head Office) Call 01332 650029
Physical Penetration Testing Nottingham – Titan Private Investigation Nottingham Office Call 0115 824 2244
Physical Penetration Testing Leicester - Titan Private Investigation Leicester Office Call 0116 326 0777
Physical Penetration Testing Sheffield – Titan Private Investigation Sheffield Office Call 0114 3032426
Physical Penetration Testing London – Titan Private Investigation London Office Call 020 31371150
Alternatively, contact us directly by email at email@example.com or use our fully confidential contact form and one of our team will get right back to you or use our Live Chat facility to chat with a Titan Investigations team member.