Christmas Cheating Partners Beware
Christmas Cheating Partners wreck relationships but it becomes even more heart breaking if it occurs during the festive season. Are you worried your partner will cheat on you at the office Christmas party or over the festive period?
Or maybe your partner is cheating and you want to catch them out over the Christmas period?
The Office Christmas party season will soon be with us again but for some couples in the Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Sheffield and London this time of happiness and celebration can be extremely stressful and full of worry.
And while not everyone acts on the temptation, many people have entertained the idea of a tryst with a colleague. Data from the website indicates that 89.1 percent of men and 83.2 percent of women have thought about having an affair with a co-worker. Even more shocking is that 94.7 percent of men and 96.3 percent of women have admitted to having sexual fantasies about someone in their office.
Christmas Cheating Partners – The Facts
The facts are truly astonishing and enough to make you worry about Christmas cheating partners.
- 44% of males said that they have had an affair with a co-worker at a Christmas office party at least once in a survey by Men’s Health magazine.
- 49% of employees have expressed willingness to “go all the way” with a co-worker at a Christmas party if the opportunity presented itself in a survey by Trojan Condoms.
- 33% from the Trojan Condoms survey said that they have had sex with a fellow employee during or after an office Christmas party.
- 1/3 of workers have either kissed or gone home with a colleague after the Christmas party in a survey conducted by Canon.
- 33% of males have said that they are interested in getting more ‘personal’ with their co-worker at the office Christmas party.
- Almost 25% of female employees said that their boss has made a pass at them at Christmas parties.
- In a survey conducted by Party411.com, 20% of the survey takers agreed that many extramarital affairs have begun at the office Christmas party.
- 64% of office workers said they knew of affairs that had begun at the office Christmas party in a survey by OfficeSMART.
- 41% of employees said they would flirt back if a colleague hit on them during a Christmas party in an online survey by Tickle.com.
- 1 in every 4 people said they had become “Christmas Cheating Partners” and hooked up with someone at the office Christmas party in a CareerOne.com survey.
- 41% of 18-30 year old office workers admitted that they had hooked up with a fellow employee at an annual Christmas party. 13% actually had sex at the party but only 6% got caught!
- 1 out of every 5 women became romantically involved with a co-worker at a Christmas party according to a survey conducted by WorldWIT.
- 33% of women in the above survey admitted to having an affair after their office party fling. Only 13% were still romantically involved with their fling a year later.
- A more worrying fact is that social media, such as Facebook is citied in a third of all divorce proceedings.
So, do you require proof that you don’t have a cheating partner?
Christmas Cheating Partners maybe you just want to know the truth.
Santa Claus will soon be coming to town, but you’d better watch out if you are tempted to cheat on your partner at this year’s office party.
It may be the season for merriment and goodwill but it’s also a time for infidelity and those with a wandering eye to indulge their extracurricular passions.
Unfortunately, office parties offer the ideal opportunity for people to cheat on their partners. They are often held in locations away from where people live and, in many cases, that means accommodation is booked for those attending.
In a lot of instances, it’s a case of someone having a long-term affair with a work partner, but it’s also a convenient opportunity for others who find themselves tempted to be unfaithful to their partner or give in to another’s constant advances.
When you add alcohol, people’s inhibitions are reduced. Combine that with the office flirting and built up sexual frustration from throughout the year, it makes for a cheating partner cocktail.
If you have the suspicion that your spouse or partner is cheating, or will cheat this Christmas, then your gut instinct is highly likely to be right. You’ll be noticing subtle changes in behaviour and routine and there will be a reason why these are changing. Maybe your thoughts that they are cheating is correct, or maybe there’s another reason. Titan Private Investigation will identify these reasons and provide you with conclusive proof backed up by irrefutable video evidence.
Within 24 hours of the surveillance concluding you will receive a comprehensive report outlining your partner’s movements incorporating imagery from the surveillance. You’ll also receive a contemporaneously written evidential log and all of the unedited video footage. All of our evidence is gathered lawfully and of a standard to stand the scrutiny of a court of law if required.
I think my partner will cheat on me at Christmas. What do I do?
Ring, email or visit Titan at one of our 5 offices in Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Sheffield or London for a free no obligation consultation. If you decide to go elsewhere then please see the link below for our tips on hiring a Private Investigator so that you don’t hire an amateur and pay twice.
For more information on – Hiring a Private Investigator
Christmas Cheating Partners – So who do I contact?
One of Titan’s dedicated matrimonial and cheating partner investigations team are awaiting your call which will be treated in the utmost confidence. Titan Private Investigation offer this service nationally and can be contacted or visited at one of the office locations below;
Cheating Partner Investigation Derby (Head Office) – Call 01332 650029
Cheating Partner Investigation London – Call 020 31371150
Cheating Partner Investigation Nottingham Office – Call 0115 824 2244
Cheating Partner Investigation Leicester Office – Call 0116 326 0777
Cheating Partner Investigation Sheffield Office – Call 0114 3032426
Alternatively contact us by email at email@example.com or use our fully confidential contact form and one of our team will get right back to you.