Are your Company Security Protocols GDPR Compliant? Titan’s experienced London company penetration testers could be your answer.
London Company Penetration Testing, Company Security Protocols and GDPR Compliance by Titan Investigations expert London Corporate Investigations team. Titan Investigations was founded by a former counter terror police officer and been conducting investigations since 1997. Our London office is based in the Shoreditch with a further 8 offices based in Birmingham, Cambridge, Derby, Leicester, Leeds, Nottingham, Manchester and Sheffield giving us a National reach.
Titan Private Investigation offers its highly effective ‘London Company Penetration Testing’ service which is designed to highlight any security vulnerabilities and weaknesses within your physical security protocols, policies and procedures. We will demonstrate unauthorised infiltration and make recommendations to bolster your impermeability by intruders. Our penetration testing operatives are fully insured and all former government employees who have worked in buildings that retain secret and top secret government protective marking scheme (GPMS) documents, systems and information.
Our attack simulation objectives are to:
- Identify physical security control flaws present
- Identify the level of risk for your organisation
- Recommend solutions
Physical Penetration Testing is a controlled way of testing the current security processes and protocols that your company employs and to test the compliance of your staff. Since the the introduction of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on 25th May 2018 there has been an increase in demand for this service to ensure that companies are compliant with the legislation. It’s an ideal opportunity to test whether the data you hold is safe or easily accessible to potential intruders. The fines for non-compliance are expected to be vastly increased from any previous penalties and no doubt an example will be made of companies initially to send out a stark message to others who are non-compliant.
Titan Private Investigation’s penetration testing operatives are all former government operators with backgrounds as Counterterrorism Security Advisors (CTSA’s) and Crime Prevention Officers (CPO’s) and fully insured to conduct this vital service. We will not only test your current security protocols by attempting to gain entry into your premises, but we will deliver a comprehensive report outlining recommendations for implementation.
Which London companies might require a Physical Penetration Test?
- Companies who hold sensitive and/ or personal information
- Organisations which store items reported and monitored by Schedule 5 of the Crime & Security Act 2001.
- Establishments that have security processes in place to protect company assets and its staff
- Any company who wishes to reduce their insurance premiums by proactively testing penetration
- Companies that have a theft culture
- Maybe you have servers at your premises and are interested to see if they can be breached
- Financial institutions
- Companies that feel they may be or have been targeted
- Organisations which incinerate controlled substances and/ or seized contraband. Maybe you want to test the security of the company you utilise for this or you provide incineration services and want to prove to your client that you are secure.
- Businesses that store harmful chemicals
- Establishments that want to see first-hand if their staff are complying with security policies that are in place
- To test your GDPR compliance
- Any company who wishes to test how easy or hard it is to gain access to their buildings
What are the benefits of Physical Penetration Testing?
- Reduces insurance premiums
- Demonstrate to CTSA’s that you are serious about security and the items you store
- Seen favourably by licensing review boards
- Keeps your information, assets and staff safe
- Reduces the likelihood of a business becoming a victim of crime
So what is our penetration testing methodology?
- Information Gathering
- Threat Modelling
- Vulnerability Analysis
This is the initial phase of any penetration by using tools such as Google Earth to learn about the environment and surroundings of the target premise.
Open Source Intelligence
This is the intelligence gathering stage, collecting data through social media, notice boards and registers.
This phase is aimed at gathering further intelligence which isn’t available online. It may include sending emails, making telephone enquiries and directly approaching staff.
Observations are key, it identifies discrepancies in the environment gathered at the passive reconnaissance phase, identifies current security barriers such as CCTV, barriers, ID cards and entry methods.
Once the information has been gathered our operatives plan the penetration which will include contingencies and cover stories.
This involves finalising the attack plan and ensuring the team’s equipment, transportation and kit is ready to deploy.
Once the attack has been made a full debrief is conducted and a comprehensive report is compiled documenting our findings and recommendations which includes imagery of the assault.
More information – Company Physical Penetration Testing
London Company Penetration Testing – Who do I contact?
One of Titan’s dedicated London team are awaiting your call which will be treated in the utmost confidence. Titan offers this service nationally and can be contacted or visited at the locations below;
London Company Penetration Testing – Call the Titan Investigations London Office 020 39046622
Birmingham Company Penetration Testing – Call the Titan Investigations Birmingham Office 0121 7162442
Cambridge Company Penetration Testing – Call the Titan Investigations Cambridge Office 01223 662022
Derby Company Penetration Testing – Call the Titan Investigations Derby (Head Office) 01332 504256
Leicester Company Penetration Testing – Call the Titan Investigations Leicester Office 0116 2436520
Leeds Company Penetration Testing – Call the Titan Investigations Leeds Office 0113 4574066
Nottingham Company Penetration Testing – Call the Titan Investigations Nottingham Office 0115 9646950
Manchester Company Penetration Testing – Call the Titan Investigations Office 0161 3023008
Sheffield Company Penetration Testing – Call the Titan Investigations Sheffield Office 01143 499400
Alternatively, contact us by email at email@example.com or use our fully confidential contact form and one of our team will get right back to you or use our Live Chat facility to chat directly to one of our London Corporate Investigators.